Britney Spears Claims She Was 'Backhanded' By Victor Wembanyama's Security

Britney Spears Claims She Was 'Backhanded' By Victor Wembanyama's Security

 Britney Spears claims that she was hit in the face by a security guard for NBA player Victor Wembanyama in Las Vegas on Wednesday night. The pop star issued an Instagram statement about the incident on Thursday, which read in part, "I recognized an athlete in my hotel lobby as I was heading to dinner. I later went to a restaurant at a different hotel and saw him again. I decided to approach him and congratulate him on his success. It was really loud, so I tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention." Spears went on to claim, "His security them back handed me in the face without looking back, in front of a crowd. Nearly knocking me down and causing my glasses off my face." Wembanyama also addressed the incident, claiming to reporters on Thursday that Spears “grabbed me from behind, not on my shoulder. She grabbed me from behind, and I just know that the security pushed her away. I don’t know with how much force though, but security pushed her away."

Britney Spears Claims She Was 'Backhanded' By Victor Wembanyama's Security



Post a Comment

0 Comments