I've never eaten such delicious toast❗️ 🔝 4 Simple and delicious toast recipes

I've never eaten such delicious toast❗️ 🔝 4 Simple and delicious toast recipes

 I've never eaten such delicious toast❗️ 🔝 4 Simple and delicious toast recipes


Here is a compilation of my four favorite and most popular toast recipes! I make these often for my kids! With just a few minutes to prepare, these toast recipes amazed my kids with how easy and delicious breakfast can be! I hope everyone makes and loves these recipes. 

Delicious day! 

Have a good weekend! 


00:00 Recipe 1# I've never had such fluffy and delicious french toast! this is better than cake🍰

2 eggs

60ml milk

1tbsp white sugar

1/4tsp ground cinnamon

A pinch of salt

Mix well

2 slices of bread

Cut off the crusts (optional) 

Medium-low heat

1tbsp unsalted butter 

Pour the egg over the bread

Flip over and cover with the egg

Repeat 

Pour the rest of the egg

Soak the egg mixture with the bread

Place in the frying pan

Shape the bread with the spatulas 

Flip over

Fry the sides 

Done! 


03:07 Recipe 2# INCREDIBLE! Quick breakfast ready in 10 minutes! This is better than pizza🍕🍕

Bread crusts 120g

Eggs 4

Salt to taste

Black pepper to taste

Carrots 20g

Corn 20g

Red pepper 20g

Green onion 10g

Crushed red pepper (optional)

Tomato sauce 3tbsp

Mozzarella cheese

Unsalted butter 2tbsp


06:04 Recipe 3# Incredible! 4 flavors of TOAST can be made just in 5 minutes⏰. Easy and delicious

2 slices of bread

dark chocolate

cheese

unsalted butter

2 eggs

salt & black pepper

Maple syrup or honey

10:10 Recipe 4# They are so delicious! My kids never get tired of eating toast/bread with these 2 recipes

6 slices of bread

2tbsp tomato sauce

spinach

red bell pepper

mushroom

orange bell pepper

purple onion

parsley or green onion

salt & black pepper

mozzarella cheese

2 eggs

125ml milk

1tsp ground cinnamon

½tsp vanilla extract

a pinch of salt

2tbsp unsalted butter




Post a Comment

0 Comments