Nicola Peltz Beckham Celebrates Selena Gomez’s Birthday w/ A Heartfelt T...

Nicola Peltz Beckham Celebrates Selena Gomez’s Birthday w/ A Heartfelt T...


Nicola Peltz Beckham is celebrating her "soul sister" Selena Gomez on her special day! On Saturday, the 28-year-old actress penned a heartfelt tribute for the singer on Instagram in honor of her 31th birthday. The post included a photo of her, her husband Brooklyn Peltz Beckham and Selena lying on a catamaran. "Happy birthday to my soul sister @selenagomez I love you more than you know. I am so blessed to have you by my side in this life thank you for being such a beautiful light in this world. I hope your day is so perfect and all your wishes come true," she captioned the post. Selena and Nicola have created a close bond over the years, taking vacations together and even sharing matching tattoos.

Post a Comment

0 Comments