Ariana Madix Recalls Scandoval Drama On 'DWTS'

Ariana Madix Recalls Scandoval Drama On 'DWTS'

 Ariana Madix is tangoing through the tough times! The "Vanderpump Rules" star hit the "Dancing with the Stars" ballroom during the 32nd season premiere on Tuesday to perform a fiery tango routine with her partner, Pasha Pashkov. Ahead of showing off her moves, Ariana reflected on the scandal surrounding her split from ex Tom Sandoval, who was having a months-long affair with her former co-star and BFF Raquel Leviss. "My life has been a roller coaster. My partner of nine years and my best friend were having an affair behind my back. Everybody got to watch it blow up on television. The scandal does not define me. Now I want to do something that's fun and positive. It's time for me to stand on my own two feet. I want to show other women none of that stuff has to hold you back," she said in her introduction. Ariana and Pasha performed a tango to Hailee Steinfeld's "Love Myself," and she rocked a sparkly version of the revenge dress she wore for the "Vanderpump Rules" season 10 reunion.


Post a Comment

0 Comments