EMIBONNIE ANY HAPPY FAMILY #GMMTVFANIVAL2026HappyFamilyxEB

 



 EMIBONNIE ANY HAPPY FAMILY

#GMMTVFANIVAL2026HappyFamilyxEB 🧡: (reading question) "P'Mi, so did you buy Gabe Gabe for the pretty girl?" 💜: It's "Miu Miu"! 🧡: ...But they really did write "Gabe Gabe" here, though! 55555 ["Miu Miu" written in English looks like "กาเบ กาเบ"(Gabe Gabe) in Thai] 💜: Gabe? Like Gavo? (singing) Gavo Gavo Gavo! 🧡: Whoa! You actually know that song? For real? 💜: Oh, come on, I was born in 2004! 🧡: Really... that song feels like it came out way longer ago. 💜: Gavo Gavo... 🧡: Gabe Gabe... 💜: So, did you buy it? What's the tea~? 🧡: What's the tea~? Why do your ears look so crowded now~? 💜: So at first, I was like, "Ooh P'Mi, I really want... I want to buy earrings! P'Mi... Are there any cute Miu Miu ones on discount?" 🧡: Ah, yeah... 💜: So I asked, "Ooh, can you pick a pair up for me?" 🧡: Right... 💜: And then P'Mi was like, "Whoa! This one is pretty, suits a pretty girl like you..." 🧡: Well, N'Bon said she didn't have a graduation gift yet~ 💜: I told her, "Hey, I'm graduating soon~" 🧡: But it's not even here yet~ (the graduation ceremony is next year) 💜: Then P'Mi said, "I'll buy it for you as a graduation gift~", so now I got a pair! 🧡: Oh really? Are you gonna wear them for people to see? You gonna show them off? 💜: I will! They're backstage right now. 🧡: You wore them already? 💜: Not yet... 🧡: Oh, okay... 💜: I'll wear them to show off soon! For my graduation day in January... 🧡: Okay, okay! So Bonnie already got her graduation gift, huh~?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar